Cerner Corporation appoints Julie Gerberding to board
Prior to joining Merck, Dr. Gerberding served as director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and before that served as director of the Division of Healthcare Quality Promotion.
Before joining the CDC, Dr. Gerberding was a tenured faculty member in Infectious Diseases at the University of California at San Francisco (UCSF).
Dr. Gerberding continues as an Adjunct Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCSF. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Missouri
- Ameren names Shawn Schukar chairman of Transmission Company
- Hawthorn Bancshares adds Kathleen Bruegenhemke to board
- Joseph Rupp to retire as Olin chairman, CEO elected to succeed
- Centene appoints Chris Koster to SVP, corporate services
- Caleres appoints two executives
More inside POST
CEOs are returning to the boardroom Leadership