Cerner Corporation appoints Julie Gerberding to board
Prior to joining Merck, Dr. Gerberding served as director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and before that served as director of the Division of Healthcare Quality Promotion.
Before joining the CDC, Dr. Gerberding was a tenured faculty member in Infectious Diseases at the University of California at San Francisco (UCSF).
Dr. Gerberding continues as an Adjunct Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCSF. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Missouri
- Hostess Brands promotes Andrew W. Jacobs to EVP
- Kansas City Southern appoints four directors
- Edgewell Personal Care appoints Colin Hutchison as COO
- Ameren names Shawn Schukar chairman of Transmission Company
- Hawthorn Bancshares adds Kathleen Bruegenhemke to board
More inside POST
Creative staff lead to satisfied customers Leadership