Cerner Corporation appoints Julie Gerberding to board
Prior to joining Merck, Dr. Gerberding served as director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and before that served as director of the Division of Healthcare Quality Promotion.
Before joining the CDC, Dr. Gerberding was a tenured faculty member in Infectious Diseases at the University of California at San Francisco (UCSF).
Dr. Gerberding continues as an Adjunct Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCSF. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Missouri
- Energizer Holdings appoints Timothy Gorman as CFO
- Post Holdings appoints Ellen Harshman to board
- Energizer Holdings appoints Robert V. Vitale to board
- Express Scripts elects Kathleen M. Mazzarella to board
- Hostess Brands promotes Andrew W. Jacobs to EVP
More inside POST
Freddie Mac Q2 net loss $322 million Earnings