Cerner Corporation appoints Julie Gerberding to board
Prior to joining Merck, Dr. Gerberding served as director of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and before that served as director of the Division of Healthcare Quality Promotion.
Before joining the CDC, Dr. Gerberding was a tenured faculty member in Infectious Diseases at the University of California at San Francisco (UCSF).
Dr. Gerberding continues as an Adjunct Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine at UCSF. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Missouri
- Hostess Brands CEO William Toler to retire
- NorthPoint Logistics appoints first COO
- Energizer Holdings appoints Timothy Gorman as CFO
- Post Holdings appoints Ellen Harshman to board
- Energizer Holdings appoints Robert V. Vitale to board
More inside POST