CEO Tom Klein to resign from Sabre at year-end
Mr. Klein’s career with Sabre began while it was still a unit of AMR Corp., where he originally held sales and marketing roles with American Airlines, and then joined Sabre, leading a joint venture in Mexico.
He went on to serve in a number of executive roles, including group president of both Sabre Travel Network and Sabre Airline Solutions. He was named president of Sabre in 2010 and CEO in 2013.
Mr. Klein will continue to serve as CEO while the Board conducts a formal search for his successor. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST
Swiss trade surplus grows in May Economy