CEO Ruby McGregor-Smith stepping down from Mitie Group
Ms. McGregor-Smith was appointed as Chief Executive of Mitie Group PLC in March 2007.
She joined Mitie in 2002 as Group Finance Director. In 2005, she was promoted to Group Chief Operating Officer and in 2007, to Chief Executive.
She joined a small number of women holding the position of Chief Executive in the FTSE 250 and is the first Asian woman to be appointed in such a role.
Ms. McGregor-Smith is a Chartered Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST