CEO Ruby McGregor-Smith stepping down from Mitie Group
Ms. McGregor-Smith was appointed as Chief Executive of Mitie Group PLC in March 2007.
She joined Mitie in 2002 as Group Finance Director. In 2005, she was promoted to Group Chief Operating Officer and in 2007, to Chief Executive.
She joined a small number of women holding the position of Chief Executive in the FTSE 250 and is the first Asian woman to be appointed in such a role.
Ms. McGregor-Smith is a Chartered Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
More inside POST
Abbott to buy Alere in $5.3 billion deal Companies