CEO Mark Wood steps down from Zinc Media
Mr. Wood will continue to act as an advisor to the Board. He was Chief Executive at Future plc from 2010 to 2014.
Mr. Wood was Chief Executive of ITN, the television news organisation, from 2002 to 2010, where he developed a range of digital ventures.
Before ITN, he was Editor-in-Chief and Head of Media at Reuters. He began his career as a foreign correspondent for Reuters and was based in Berlin, Moscow, Bonn and Vienna. He is a Director of Citywire Holdings Limited and is a member of the PwC Advisory Board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST