CEO Mark Wood steps down from Zinc Media
Mr. Wood will continue to act as an advisor to the Board. He was Chief Executive at Future plc from 2010 to 2014.
Mr. Wood was Chief Executive of ITN, the television news organisation, from 2002 to 2010, where he developed a range of digital ventures.
Before ITN, he was Editor-in-Chief and Head of Media at Reuters. He began his career as a foreign correspondent for Reuters and was based in Berlin, Moscow, Bonn and Vienna. He is a Director of Citywire Holdings Limited and is a member of the PwC Advisory Board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
- CML Microsystems appoints Geoff Barnes as director
- Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
More inside POST