CEO Mark Wood steps down from Zinc Media
Mr. Wood will continue to act as an advisor to the Board. He was Chief Executive at Future plc from 2010 to 2014.
Mr. Wood was Chief Executive of ITN, the television news organisation, from 2002 to 2010, where he developed a range of digital ventures.
Before ITN, he was Editor-in-Chief and Head of Media at Reuters. He began his career as a foreign correspondent for Reuters and was based in Berlin, Moscow, Bonn and Vienna. He is a Director of Citywire Holdings Limited and is a member of the PwC Advisory Board. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST
Red Hat Q2 revenue up 21% in USD Earnings