CEO Gavin Lavelle to leave Brady
Mr. Lavelle joined Brady in September 2007, with over 25 years' experience in the international financial software and banking industry.
Mr. Lavelle worked in investment banking for 10 years with Banque Paribas as Head of Equity Derivative Trading and then as a Director of Deutsche Bank, where his responsibility was Global Head of Equity Derivative Trading.
Mr. Lavelle founded RioFin, a Cambridge based software development company focused on capital markets trading.
Following RioFin’s acquisition in 2000 by SunGard Mr. Lavelle was CEO of Panorama, a risk management solution, before heading the takeover of Sherwood Systems, an insurance company, where he also had the role of CEO.
He holds a BSc in Maths and Computer Science from Southampton University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
- Chubb appoints Lord Turner as non-executive chairman
- Intercede appoints Charles Pol as director
More inside POST