Centrica names Stephen Hester non-executive director
Mr. Hester will become a member of Centrica's Nominations and Audit Committees. Mr. Hester has over 30 years’ experience in financial services and FTSE 100 companies. He is currently Group Chief Executive of RSA Insurance Group plc.
He previously held positions as Chief Executive of Royal Bank of Scotland Group, Chief Executive of British Land plc and Chief Operating Officer of Abbey National plc as well as a number of senior executive roles at Credit Suisse First Boston in London and New York.
Mr. Hester has also held Non-Executive Director positions as Deputy Chairman of Northern Rock and a Director of Royal Bank of Scotland. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
More inside POST
CEO, choose your inner circle carefully Leadership