Centrica names Stephen Hester non-executive director
Mr. Hester will become a member of Centrica's Nominations and Audit Committees. Mr. Hester has over 30 years’ experience in financial services and FTSE 100 companies. He is currently Group Chief Executive of RSA Insurance Group plc.
He previously held positions as Chief Executive of Royal Bank of Scotland Group, Chief Executive of British Land plc and Chief Operating Officer of Abbey National plc as well as a number of senior executive roles at Credit Suisse First Boston in London and New York.
Mr. Hester has also held Non-Executive Director positions as Deputy Chairman of Northern Rock and a Director of Royal Bank of Scotland. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- 1pm CMO Hazel Jacques resigns
- Walker Crips appoints Clive Bouch as director
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
More inside POST