Centrica appoints Stephen Hester as senior director
Mr. Hester joined Centrica as an Independent Non-Executive Director on June 1, 2016. He has over 30 years’ experience in financial services and FTSE 100 companies. He is currently Group Chief Executive of RSA Insurance Group plc.
Mr. Hester previously held positions as Chief Executive of Royal Bank of Scotland Group, Chief Executive of British Land plc and Chief Operating Officer of Abbey National plc as well as a number of senior executive roles at Credit Suisse First Boston in London and New York.
Mr. Hester has also held Non-Executive Director positions as Deputy Chairman of Northern Rock and a Director of Royal Bank of Scotland. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
More inside POST