Centrica appoints non-executive director
Ms. Gillman will become a member of Centrica's Nominations Committee and the Safety, Health, Environment, Security and Ethics Committee.
Ms. Gillman is former Executive Vice President of Time Warner Cable, as well as Chief Operating Officer Time Warner Cable Media and President, Time Warner Cable Media LLC. She led one of Time Warner Cable's three operating divisions.
Ms. Gillman started her career in a Senator's office of the United States Senate. As the internet became a growing force, she began to pursue her interest in media and communications.
She joined Physicians' Online Inc., a closed ISP for the healthcare community before moving to London as Business Development Director for British Interactive Broadcasting Holdings Limited, a digital satellite television joint venture. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
- Bluejay Mining appoints Peter Waugh as non-executive director
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
- Intertek appoints two directors
- Affinity Water appoints Stuart Ledger as CFO
More inside POST
L Brands earnings retreat 46% in Q1 Earnings