Centrica appoints non-executive director
Ms. Gillman will become a member of Centrica's Nominations Committee and the Safety, Health, Environment, Security and Ethics Committee.
Ms. Gillman is former Executive Vice President of Time Warner Cable, as well as Chief Operating Officer Time Warner Cable Media and President, Time Warner Cable Media LLC. She led one of Time Warner Cable's three operating divisions.
Ms. Gillman started her career in a Senator's office of the United States Senate. As the internet became a growing force, she began to pursue her interest in media and communications.
She joined Physicians' Online Inc., a closed ISP for the healthcare community before moving to London as Business Development Director for British Interactive Broadcasting Holdings Limited, a digital satellite television joint venture. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
More inside POST