CenterPoint Energy appoints new board member
Mr. Somerhalder is expected to stand for election at the company’s annual meeting in April 2017.
Prior to retiring in 2015 from AGL Resources Inc., a former publicly traded energy services holding company, which was acquired by Southern Company, whose principal business is the distribution of natural gas, he served as chairman, president and chief executive officer.
He also served in a number of roles with El Paso Corporation, including as executive vice president.
Mr. Somerhalder currently serves as a director of Crestwood Equity GP LLC, the general partner of Crestwood Equity Partners LP. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Cinemark appoints Nancy Loewe to board
- Wingstop CFO Michael F. Mravle to resign
- Western Gas names Jaime R. Casa as CFO
- Halliburton appoints Jeff Miller as CEO
- American Airlines EVP Beverly Goulet to retire
More inside POST