CenterPoint Energy appoints new board member
Mr. Somerhalder is expected to stand for election at the company’s annual meeting in April 2017.
Prior to retiring in 2015 from AGL Resources Inc., a former publicly traded energy services holding company, which was acquired by Southern Company, whose principal business is the distribution of natural gas, he served as chairman, president and chief executive officer.
He also served in a number of roles with El Paso Corporation, including as executive vice president.
Mr. Somerhalder currently serves as a director of Crestwood Equity GP LLC, the general partner of Crestwood Equity Partners LP. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Concho Resources appoints Susan Helms to board
- Reata Pharmaceuticals appoints vice president
- National Instruments names Karen Rapp as CFO
- Nationstar Mortgage appoints Amar R. Patel as interim CFO
- Denbury Resources to appoint Christian S. Kendall as CEO
More inside POST