CenterPoint Energy appoints new board member
Mr. Somerhalder is expected to stand for election at the company’s annual meeting in April 2017.
Prior to retiring in 2015 from AGL Resources Inc., a former publicly traded energy services holding company, which was acquired by Southern Company, whose principal business is the distribution of natural gas, he served as chairman, president and chief executive officer.
He also served in a number of roles with El Paso Corporation, including as executive vice president.
Mr. Somerhalder currently serves as a director of Crestwood Equity GP LLC, the general partner of Crestwood Equity Partners LP. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Texas Instruments elects Brian Crutcher to board
- Integera appoints Joseph W. Dziedzic as permanent CEO
- ConocoPhillips appoints Sharmila Mulligan to board
- Summit Hotel Properties appoints Hope Taitz as independent director
- Commercial Metals appoints Barbara Smith as CEO
More inside POST
Gap Q1 earnings advance 13% Earnings
Ross Stores earnings rise 10% in Q1 Earnings