CenterPoint Energy appoints new board member
Mr. Somerhalder is expected to stand for election at the company’s annual meeting in April 2017.
Prior to retiring in 2015 from AGL Resources Inc., a former publicly traded energy services holding company, which was acquired by Southern Company, whose principal business is the distribution of natural gas, he served as chairman, president and chief executive officer.
He also served in a number of roles with El Paso Corporation, including as executive vice president.
Mr. Somerhalder currently serves as a director of Crestwood Equity GP LLC, the general partner of Crestwood Equity Partners LP. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Sysco Corporation elects Sheila G. Talton to board
- US Concrete appoints John E. Kunz as CFO
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina appoints CFO
- Forterra appoints Charlie Brown as CFO
- McDermott International appoints Philippe Barril to board
More inside POST