Centene appoints Chris Koster to SVP, corporate services
Mr. Koster will assist in business-related issues, outside of Government Relations, for Centene's locally-based health plans across the country.
Mr. Koster served as Missouri Attorney General for the past eight years.
Before he was elected Attorney General, he served in the Missouri Senate for four years, and Prosecuting Attorney in Cass County for 10 years. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Missouri
- Hostess Brands CEO William Toler to retire
- NorthPoint Logistics appoints first COO
- Energizer Holdings appoints Timothy Gorman as CFO
- Post Holdings appoints Ellen Harshman to board
- Energizer Holdings appoints Robert V. Vitale to board
More inside POST
Korn Ferry Q1 diluted EPS $0.51 Earnings