Centene appoints Chris Koster to SVP, corporate services
Mr. Koster will assist in business-related issues, outside of Government Relations, for Centene's locally-based health plans across the country.
Mr. Koster served as Missouri Attorney General for the past eight years.
Before he was elected Attorney General, he served in the Missouri Senate for four years, and Prosecuting Attorney in Cass County for 10 years. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Missouri
- Hostess Brands promotes Andrew W. Jacobs to EVP
- Kansas City Southern appoints four directors
- Edgewell Personal Care appoints Colin Hutchison as COO
- Ameren names Shawn Schukar chairman of Transmission Company
- Hawthorn Bancshares adds Kathleen Bruegenhemke to board
More inside POST
Etsy cutting another 15% of workforce Companies