Cenkos Securities director Jeremy Warner Allen resigns
Mr. Allen will remain an employee of the Company until December 31, 2016 to ensure a smooth handover of responsibilities.
Mr. Allen was appointed to the Board in June 2012. Mr. Allen has over 25 years' experience in small and mid-cap institutional broking.
He was a founding member of Beeson Gregory Limited in 1989 becoming head of the UK sales desk. Upon the merger with Evolution Group plc in 2002 he was appointed Head of Sales for Evolution Securities.
Mr. Allen joined Cenkos in 2006 prior to the Company's IPO and he is currently the Head of the Growth Companies Team. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST