Cempra appoints David Zaccardelli to board of directors
From 2004 until 2016, Dr. Zaccardelli served in several senior management roles at United Therapeutics, including chief operating officer, chief manufacturing officer and executive vice president, pharmaceutical development and operations.
Prior to joining United Therapeutics, Dr. Zaccardelli founded and led a startup company focused on contract pharmaceutical development services, from 1997 through 2003.
From 1988 to 1996, Dr. Zaccardelli worked at Burroughs Wellcome & Co. and Glaxo Wellcome, Inc. in a variety of clinical research positions.
He also served as director of clinical and scientific affairs for Bausch & Lomb Pharmaceuticals from 1996 to 1997.
Dr. Zaccardelli received his doctor of pharmacy from the University of Michigan. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM North Carolina
- Novan appoints Machelle Sanders to board
- Cree appoints Gregg Lowe as CEO
- HanesBrands appoints Barry A. Hytinen as CFO
- Bojangles’ appoints Robert F. Hull, Jr. to board
- Nucor elects General Lloyd J. Austin III (Ret) as director
More inside POST