CEL-SCI Corporation president Maximilian de Clara resigns
Mr. de Clara founded CEL-SCI Corporation in March 1983 and has been a Director of CEL-SCI since its inception and has been President of CEL-SCI since July 1983.
Prior to his affiliation with CEL-SCI, Mr. de Clara was involved in the management of his personal investments and personally funded research in the fields of biotechnology and biomedicine.
Mr. de Clara attended the medical school of the University of Munich from 1949 to 1955. During the summers of 1954 and 1955, he worked as a research assistant at the University of Istanbul in the field of cancer research.
For his efforts and dedication to research and development in the fight against cancer and AIDS, Mr. de Clara was awarded the "Pour le Merit" honorary medal of the Austrian Military Order "Merito Navale." He was awarded the honor cross of the Austrian Albert Schweitzer Society.
CEL-SCI does not plan to fill the position of President at this time. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Systems Planning and Analysis appoints Brad Williamson as director
- Norfolk Southern appoints Fredric M. Ehlers as CIO
- Norfolk Southern elects new executives
- American National Bankshares adds Tammy Moss Finley to board
- Tegna director Jennifer Dulski steps down
More inside POST