CEL-SCI Corporation president Maximilian de Clara resigns
Mr. de Clara founded CEL-SCI Corporation in March 1983 and has been a Director of CEL-SCI since its inception and has been President of CEL-SCI since July 1983.
Prior to his affiliation with CEL-SCI, Mr. de Clara was involved in the management of his personal investments and personally funded research in the fields of biotechnology and biomedicine.
Mr. de Clara attended the medical school of the University of Munich from 1949 to 1955. During the summers of 1954 and 1955, he worked as a research assistant at the University of Istanbul in the field of cancer research.
For his efforts and dedication to research and development in the fight against cancer and AIDS, Mr. de Clara was awarded the "Pour le Merit" honorary medal of the Austrian Military Order "Merito Navale." He was awarded the honor cross of the Austrian Albert Schweitzer Society.
CEL-SCI does not plan to fill the position of President at this time. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- ComScore appoints five directors
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Shauna L. Robertson as SVP
- Old Point Financial Corporation appoints Jeffrey W. Farrar as CFO
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Bill Bien as SVP
- National Bankshares appoints F. Brad Denardo as new CEO
More inside POST
Foot Locker Q1 earnings drop 6% Earnings