Cello Group appoints Chris Jones as director
After graduating from Cambridge University, Mr. Jones spent 24 years in the advertising industry, ultimately becoming the Global Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of J Walter Thompson Co based in New York, part of WPP Group plc.
Since moving back to England in 2002, Mr. Jones has held senior positions at companies in the healthcare, financial services, not-for-profit and technology industries.
These include Board positions at the large quoted US clinical devices business Becton Dickinson and Co, Xenogen Inc, Freedom Holdings, Richmond Group, and Commarco. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
- PowerHouse appoints Christopher Vanezis as CFO
- CML Microsystems appoints Geoff Barnes as director
- Concepta appoints Neil Mesher as director
More inside POST
Saab to supply AT4 CS ER and AT4 CS HP Companies