Cello Group appoints Chris Jones as director
After graduating from Cambridge University, Mr. Jones spent 24 years in the advertising industry, ultimately becoming the Global Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of J Walter Thompson Co based in New York, part of WPP Group plc.
Since moving back to England in 2002, Mr. Jones has held senior positions at companies in the healthcare, financial services, not-for-profit and technology industries.
These include Board positions at the large quoted US clinical devices business Becton Dickinson and Co, Xenogen Inc, Freedom Holdings, Richmond Group, and Commarco. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
Teva Q1 net income $580 million Earnings
Volkswagen Q1 profit up 43.9% Earnings