Cello Group appoints Chris Jones as director
After graduating from Cambridge University, Mr. Jones spent 24 years in the advertising industry, ultimately becoming the Global Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of J Walter Thompson Co based in New York, part of WPP Group plc.
Since moving back to England in 2002, Mr. Jones has held senior positions at companies in the healthcare, financial services, not-for-profit and technology industries.
These include Board positions at the large quoted US clinical devices business Becton Dickinson and Co, Xenogen Inc, Freedom Holdings, Richmond Group, and Commarco. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST