Cello Group appoints Chris Jones as director
After graduating from Cambridge University, Mr. Jones spent 24 years in the advertising industry, ultimately becoming the Global Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of J Walter Thompson Co based in New York, part of WPP Group plc.
Since moving back to England in 2002, Mr. Jones has held senior positions at companies in the healthcare, financial services, not-for-profit and technology industries.
These include Board positions at the large quoted US clinical devices business Becton Dickinson and Co, Xenogen Inc, Freedom Holdings, Richmond Group, and Commarco. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST
When choosing a new CEO, think about gender Leadership