Cellnovo names John Brooks as chairman of the board of directors
A recognised leader in the healthcare industry, Mr. Brooks has more than 20 years’ experience in the field of diabetes. More recently, Mr. Brooks was President and Chief Executive Officer of the Joslin Diabetes Center, which is affiliated with the Harvard Medical School from 2011 to 2015.
Before his appointment as President and Chief Executive Officer, he served on the Board for eight years, two as Chairman, where he played an integral role. Mr. Brooks also was previously CEO of Reflectance Medical from 2009 to 2015, which offers technology for non-invasive monitoring of critically ill patients.
Currently, Mr. Brooks is Chief Executive Officer of Arete Worldwide, a consulting company which accelerates the development of innovative solutions for the treatment of obesity, including patients with diabetes. He is also a consultant at Healthcare Capital Consulting LLC, which advises early-stage life sciences companies. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM France
- CEO Eric Olsen to leave LafargeHolcim after Syria investigation
- Ipsen appoints Alexandre Lebeaut as EVP
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy joins Accor board
- Pixium Vision appoints Didier Laurens as CFO
- Nicolas Dufourcq appointed to Orange board of directors
More inside POST