Cellnovo appoints Rémi Soula as non-executive director
Mr. Soula has extensive experience in the French medical technology and biotechnology sector and is one of the three founders of Adocia, a clinical-stage biotechnology company.
Mr. Soula is currently the Director of Business Development and Intellectual Property Director at Adocia and has co-authored more than 30 patents and six scientific publications.
Prior to this, he spent three years at Flamel Technologies as Senior Chemist in Polymer Synthesis.
Mr. Soula holds a PhD in Polymer Science, a Post-doctorate from the Max Planck Institute in Potsdam and an MBA from HEC Paris. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM France
- CEO Eric Olsen to leave LafargeHolcim after Syria investigation
- Ipsen appoints Alexandre Lebeaut as EVP
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy joins Accor board
- Pixium Vision appoints Didier Laurens as CFO
- Nicolas Dufourcq appointed to Orange board of directors
More inside POST
PVH Corp. Q1 income rises 6% Earnings