CECO Environmental appoints Matthew Eckl as CFO
Mr. Eckl currently serves as the Vice President, Finance – Energy Group at Gardner Denver.
Mr. Eckl joined Gardner Denver in 2012, where he provided financial leadership and oversight of a business group that designs, manufactures, markets and services pumps, fluid transfer equipment and engineered systems for oil & gas and petrochemical industries.
Prior to joining Gardner Denver, Mr. Eckl served from 2002 until 2012 in various roles of increasing financial responsibility within General Electric, where he worked at numerous segments including corporate, rail and power & water. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- Convergys appoints Robert E. Knowling, Jr. to board
- Jeffrey E. Dearduff joins Austin Company as corporate director
- Abercrombie & Fitch appoints Scott D. Lipesky as CFO
- Macy’s appoints Hal Lawton as president
- Goodyear appoints Christopher Helsel as chief technology officer
More inside POST
Merck KgaA Q2 profit climbs Earnings