CECO Environmental appoints Matthew Eckl as CFO
Mr. Eckl currently serves as the Vice President, Finance – Energy Group at Gardner Denver.
Mr. Eckl joined Gardner Denver in 2012, where he provided financial leadership and oversight of a business group that designs, manufactures, markets and services pumps, fluid transfer equipment and engineered systems for oil & gas and petrochemical industries.
Prior to joining Gardner Denver, Mr. Eckl served from 2002 until 2012 in various roles of increasing financial responsibility within General Electric, where he worked at numerous segments including corporate, rail and power & water. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ohio
- LSI Industries appoints James E. Galeese as CFO
- CECO Environmental names Dennis Sadlowski as CEO
- Timken appoints Elizabeth A. Harrell as director
- CECO Environmental appoints David B. Liner to board
- Parker Hannifin CFO Jon P. Marten to retire
More inside POST