Cédric Charbit appointed CEO of Balenciaga
Mr. Charbit has been executive vice-president of product and marketing at Yves Saint Laurent since May 2016, a maison he joined in 2012. He has held various senior positions in the luxury sector over the last sixteen years.
Mr. Charbit will succeed Isabelle Guichot.
During her nine years at the helm of Balenciaga, Ms. Guichot made a fundamental contribution to its growth and reputation on a global scale. She will be called to take on new responsibilities within the Kering Group, which will be announced later. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM France
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy joins Accor board
- Pixium Vision appoints Didier Laurens as CFO
- Nicolas Dufourcq appointed to Orange board of directors
- Yasuhiro Yamauchi joins Renault board of directors
- Nanobiotix appoints Alain Dostie as COO
More inside POST