Cédric Charbit appointed CEO of Balenciaga
Mr. Charbit has been executive vice-president of product and marketing at Yves Saint Laurent since May 2016, a maison he joined in 2012. He has held various senior positions in the luxury sector over the last sixteen years.
Mr. Charbit will succeed Isabelle Guichot.
During her nine years at the helm of Balenciaga, Ms. Guichot made a fundamental contribution to its growth and reputation on a global scale. She will be called to take on new responsibilities within the Kering Group, which will be announced later. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM France
- CEO Eric Olsen to leave LafargeHolcim after Syria investigation
- Ipsen appoints Alexandre Lebeaut as EVP
- Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy joins Accor board
- Pixium Vision appoints Didier Laurens as CFO
- Nicolas Dufourcq appointed to Orange board of directors
More inside POST
What a new leader has to learn Leadership