CCEP appoints Damian Gammell as CEO
Mr. Gammell was appointed Chief Operating Officer of Coca-Cola Enterprises in October 2015.
He was President and Chief Executive Officer of the Anadolu Beverage Group, one of the world’s largest beverage organisations with both a Coca-Cola division and a beer division (in partnership with SAB Miller).
Mr. Gammell was also previously Chief Executive Officer for Coca-Cola businesses in Russia, Germany, Eastern Europe and Australia.
Mr. Gammell will succeed John Brock, who has decided to retire after the successful merger to create Coca-Cola European Partners
Mr. Brock is an international beverage industry leader with a wealth of experience in the Western Europe market.
He joined Coca-Cola Enterprises in Atlanta, Georgia, as Chief Executive Officer in April 2006, before becoming company Chairman in April 2008.
Prior to joining Coca-Cola Enterprises, Mr. Brock was CEO of InBev, a global brewer, and COO of Cadbury Schweppes, an international beverage and confectionery company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST
Suppliers will pay fine to Wal-Mart if they are late. Or early. Or not packed properly. Or... Companies