C&C Group appoints Jim Clerkin as director
Mr. Clerkin has over 30 years experience in the beer, wine and spirits industries and is the President and Chief Executive of Moet Hennessy North America.
Mr. Clerkin joined Moet Hennessy in 2008 as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer USA.
Prior to joining Moet Hennessy, Mr. Clerkin held roles in Guinness and Diageo, including terms as Managing Director of Gilbeys of Ireland, President of Diageo North America's Western Division, and President of Allied Domecq North America.
Mr. Clerkin's career began in Ireland where he progressed through the ranks at Guinness to become Executive Sales Director and a member of the Board of Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Cairn Homes appoints Timothy Kenny as CFO
- Permanent TSB Group names Robert Elliott as chairman
- Bank of Ireland CEO Richie Boucher to step down
- Kenmare Resources appoints Peter Bacchus to board
- Greencore appoints Kevin F. O'Malley as director
More inside POST
Hugo Boss sales down 4% Earnings