C&C Group appoints Jim Clerkin as director
Mr. Clerkin has over 30 years experience in the beer, wine and spirits industries and is the President and Chief Executive of Moet Hennessy North America.
Mr. Clerkin joined Moet Hennessy in 2008 as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer USA.
Prior to joining Moet Hennessy, Mr. Clerkin held roles in Guinness and Diageo, including terms as Managing Director of Gilbeys of Ireland, President of Diageo North America's Western Division, and President of Allied Domecq North America.
Mr. Clerkin's career began in Ireland where he progressed through the ranks at Guinness to become Executive Sales Director and a member of the Board of Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Bank of Ireland appoints Francesca McDonagh as CEO
- Paddy Power appoints Emer Timmons as director
- Prothena appoints Sarah Noonberg as CMO
- FBD Holdings appoints Liam Herlihy as chairman
- Cairn Homes appoints Timothy Kenny as CFO
More inside POST
NVIDIA Q1 revenue up 48 percent Earnings