C&C Group appoints Jim Clerkin as director
Mr. Clerkin has over 30 years experience in the beer, wine and spirits industries and is the President and Chief Executive of Moet Hennessy North America.
Mr. Clerkin joined Moet Hennessy in 2008 as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer USA.
Prior to joining Moet Hennessy, Mr. Clerkin held roles in Guinness and Diageo, including terms as Managing Director of Gilbeys of Ireland, President of Diageo North America's Western Division, and President of Allied Domecq North America.
Mr. Clerkin's career began in Ireland where he progressed through the ranks at Guinness to become Executive Sales Director and a member of the Board of Directors. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ireland
- Stellwagen Group appoints two executives
- Allegion appoints Nicole Parent Haughey to board
- Johnson Controls says George Oliver will become chairman
- Fly Leasing appoints Julie Ruehl as CFO
- Venn Life Sciences appoints Christian Bernard Milla as COO
More inside POST