CBSET appoints Michael Naimark as director
Most recently, Mr. Naimark was employed by the Neural Stem Cell Institute (NSCI) as project manager overseeing the development of a cell-based therapy for macular degeneration under a 4-year award from the New York Stem Cell Foundation.
Previously, Mr. Naimark was co-owner of Care Research, a preclinical research organization where he provided operational, sales, and marketing oversight as Director of Surgical Models.
Prior to founding Care Research, Mr. Naimark helped launch Preclinical Research Services Inc., a preclinical research organization, and served as senior study director for several years. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Chiasma re-appoints Roni Mamluk to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints James Wallace as CFO
- Pulmatrix appoints Amit D. Munshi to board
- Syros Pharmaceuticals appoints Srinivas Akkaraju to board
- Merrimack Pharma names Sergio Santillana as CMO
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership
Forget today, work for tomorrow Leadership