CBSET appoints Michael Naimark as director
Most recently, Mr. Naimark was employed by the Neural Stem Cell Institute (NSCI) as project manager overseeing the development of a cell-based therapy for macular degeneration under a 4-year award from the New York Stem Cell Foundation.
Previously, Mr. Naimark was co-owner of Care Research, a preclinical research organization where he provided operational, sales, and marketing oversight as Director of Surgical Models.
Prior to founding Care Research, Mr. Naimark helped launch Preclinical Research Services Inc., a preclinical research organization, and served as senior study director for several years. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST