CBSET appoints Michael Naimark as director
Most recently, Mr. Naimark was employed by the Neural Stem Cell Institute (NSCI) as project manager overseeing the development of a cell-based therapy for macular degeneration under a 4-year award from the New York Stem Cell Foundation.
Previously, Mr. Naimark was co-owner of Care Research, a preclinical research organization where he provided operational, sales, and marketing oversight as Director of Surgical Models.
Prior to founding Care Research, Mr. Naimark helped launch Preclinical Research Services Inc., a preclinical research organization, and served as senior study director for several years. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
- bluebird bio appoints two executives
- Biogen appoints Anirvan Ghosh as SVP
- Brightcove adds Diane Hessan to board
More inside POST
First Solar Q4 loss per share $6.92 Earnings