CBSET appoints Michael Naimark as director
Most recently, Mr. Naimark was employed by the Neural Stem Cell Institute (NSCI) as project manager overseeing the development of a cell-based therapy for macular degeneration under a 4-year award from the New York Stem Cell Foundation.
Previously, Mr. Naimark was co-owner of Care Research, a preclinical research organization where he provided operational, sales, and marketing oversight as Director of Surgical Models.
Prior to founding Care Research, Mr. Naimark helped launch Preclinical Research Services Inc., a preclinical research organization, and served as senior study director for several years. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- DentaQuest appoints Alison Corcoran as CMO
- RXI Pharma names Gerrit Dispersyn chief development officer
- resTORbio appoints Joan Mannick as CMO
- C&W Services appoints Mike Losier as director
- Charles River Associates appoints Robert A. Whitman to board
More inside POST
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership
Steel Dynamics sees higher Q1 EPS Earnings