CBL & Associates Properties names chief investment officer
Ms. Reinsmidt joined CBL in 2004 as director – investor relations and since that time has advanced through the organization, most recently serving as senior vice president – investor relations/corporate investments.
Prior to joining CBL, Ms. Reinsmidtserved as associate analyst at A.G. Edwards & Sons at its corporate headquarters in St. Louis, MO, where she provided research coverage for retail, healthcare and lodging REITs.
He also serves as vice-chairman of the City of Chattanooga General Pension Plan. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- Bridgestone Americas appoints Stefano Mezzabotta as CIO
- Bridgestone Americas names new president of BATO for U.S. & Canada
- Surgery Partners appoints Clifford Adlerz as interim CEO
- Hankook Tire America appoints two managers
- Fred's appoints Jason Jenne as CFO
More inside POST