CBL & Associates Properties names chief investment officer
Ms. Reinsmidt joined CBL in 2004 as director – investor relations and since that time has advanced through the organization, most recently serving as senior vice president – investor relations/corporate investments.
Prior to joining CBL, Ms. Reinsmidtserved as associate analyst at A.G. Edwards & Sons at its corporate headquarters in St. Louis, MO, where she provided research coverage for retail, healthcare and lodging REITs.
He also serves as vice-chairman of the City of Chattanooga General Pension Plan. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Tennessee
- Fred's appoints Steven Rossi and Timothy Barton to board
- Fred's appoints Linda Longo-Kazanova to board
- CKE Restaurants appoints Jason Marker as CEO
- Tractor Supply Company promotes Kurt D. Barton to SVP
- Active Implants appoints Ted Davis as CEO
More inside POST
US Foods to acquire FirstClass Foods Companies