Cavium names Raghib Hussain chief operating officer
Mr. Hussain co-founded Cavium in 2000. He has served in various management and technology leadership roles since the inception of Cavium and has been the Corporate Vice President, Chief Technology Officer and General Manager since 2014.
Prior to co-founding Cavium, Mr. Hussain held various engineering roles at Cisco Systems, Inc. and Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
Prior to that, Mr. Hussain served at VPNet, an enterprise security company, of which he was a founding team member. At VPNet, he was a key contributor to the design of the first commercial IPSec based VPN (Virtual Private Network) gateway. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Seagate Technology promotes Dave Mosley to CEO
- Autodesk appoints Reid French to board
- Plumas Bancorp appoints Richard F. Kenny to board
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
More inside POST
COO, a chameleon in the company Leadership