Cavium names Raghib Hussain chief operating officer
Mr. Hussain co-founded Cavium in 2000. He has served in various management and technology leadership roles since the inception of Cavium and has been the Corporate Vice President, Chief Technology Officer and General Manager since 2014.
Prior to co-founding Cavium, Mr. Hussain held various engineering roles at Cisco Systems, Inc. and Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
Prior to that, Mr. Hussain served at VPNet, an enterprise security company, of which he was a founding team member. At VPNet, he was a key contributor to the design of the first commercial IPSec based VPN (Virtual Private Network) gateway. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
- Power Integrations appoints Wendy Arienzo to board
- RPX Corporation appoints Marty Roberts as CEO
- MyoKardia appoints two to board
More inside POST
The art and science of promotional pricing Leadership