Caverion appoints Ari Lehtoranta as group president and CEO
Mr. Lehtoranta is currently President and CEO of Nokian Tyres plc.
He has previously worked as Executive Vice President, Central and North Europe, at KONE Corporation.
Mr. Lehtoranta has been a member of the Board of Caverion Corporation since 2013, and the Chairman of the Board since 2015. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Finland
- Faron Pharma appoints two directors
- Qvantel appoints Ove Anebygd as CEO
- Metsä Board appoints Marjo Halonen as VP, communications
- Changes in Stora Enso group leadership team
- Tecnotree appoints new chief financial officer
More inside POST
Daimler Q2 EBIT €3,746 million Earnings