Caterpillar elects Ray Wilkins to board
Mr. Wilkins retired as Chief Executive Officer of Diversified Businesses at AT&T Inc. in 2012 after serving in that role since 2008.
Prior to that, Mr. Wilkins held several leadership roles in his more than 30-year career at AT&T and its predecessor companies.
Mr. Wilkins serves on the boards of two other large, publicly traded companies - Morgan Stanley and Valero Energy Corporation. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- TOMY International appoints two leaders
- Hub Group appoints Peter McNitt to board
- Univar appoints David C. Jukes as COO
- Arthur J. Gallagher appoints Christopher E. Mead as CMO
- Essendant appoints Janet Zelenka as CFO
More inside POST