Caterpillar elects Ray Wilkins to board
Mr. Wilkins retired as Chief Executive Officer of Diversified Businesses at AT&T Inc. in 2012 after serving in that role since 2008.
Prior to that, Mr. Wilkins held several leadership roles in his more than 30-year career at AT&T and its predecessor companies.
Mr. Wilkins serves on the boards of two other large, publicly traded companies - Morgan Stanley and Valero Energy Corporation. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- AAR appoints Michael D. Milligan as CFO
- Westell Technologies chosen Matthew B. Brady as CEO
- TreeHouse Foods names Lee J. Wise as vice president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Sean Brynjelsen as CEO
- Caterpillar announces retirement of three vice presidents
More inside POST