Caterpillar elects Ray Wilkins to board
Mr. Wilkins retired as Chief Executive Officer of Diversified Businesses at AT&T Inc. in 2012 after serving in that role since 2008.
Prior to that, Mr. Wilkins held several leadership roles in his more than 30-year career at AT&T and its predecessor companies.
Mr. Wilkins serves on the boards of two other large, publicly traded companies - Morgan Stanley and Valero Energy Corporation. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Ingredion Incorporated appoints James P. Zallie as CEO
- Nexgen Packaging appoints Jim Welch as president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Paul V. Maier to board
- ADM promotes Rachel D. Hudson as vice president
- Glenn W. Reed to join Old Republic board
More inside POST