Caterpillar elects Ray Wilkins to board
Mr. Wilkins retired as Chief Executive Officer of Diversified Businesses at AT&T Inc. in 2012 after serving in that role since 2008.
Prior to that, Mr. Wilkins held several leadership roles in his more than 30-year career at AT&T and its predecessor companies.
Mr. Wilkins serves on the boards of two other large, publicly traded companies - Morgan Stanley and Valero Energy Corporation. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Gogo appoints Barry Rowan as executive vice president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance appoints José E. Almeida to board
- Navistar appoints Jeffrey A. Dokho to board
- Federal Signal Corporation appoints David G. Martin as COO
- VASCO appoints Jeff Cole as CIO
More inside POST
Toshiba wins major order in Indonesia Companies