Catalyst Paper announces resignation of its SVP and CFO
Mr. De Costanzo joined Catalyst July, 2015 from Kinross Gold Corporation, a gold mining company, where he has served as Vice President and Global Treasurer since 2010.
Prior to Kinross, he held a progression of senior financial roles with Pitney Bowes Inc., The Dai-Ichi Kangyo Bank, Ltd. and Union Bank of Switzerland AG in North America, Europe and Asia.
Mr. De Costanzo holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance and a Master of Business of Administration degree. He has agreed to stay with the company until September 30 to effect an orderly transition.
Gerrie Kotze, the company’s Corporate Controller has been named as Vice President, Finance to replace Mr. De Costanzo on an interim basis. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Lion One Metals appoints John F. Robinson to board
- Lululemon athletica appoints Glenn Murphy as co-chairman
- Ballard Power Systems appoints Janet Woodruff to board
- Tango Mining appoints Samer Khalaf as director
- Novelion Therapeutics appoints Mark Corrigan to board
More inside POST