Castleton Technology names Dean Robert Dickinson as CEO
Mr. Dickinson was previously Managing Director of Advanced Business Solutions, part of Advanced Computer Software Group Limited (previously Advanced Computer Software plc ACS), where he led the Public Sector and Enterprise division.
H3 was part of the senior management team that sold ACS to Vista Private Equity in March 2015.
Mr. Dickinson has over 30 years' operational experience in the software industry and was one of four directors at Walker responsible for an MBO backed by Alchemy Private Equity in 2002 to form a new business called Arelon.
Arelon merged with Cedar in 2003 and was rebranded COA Solutions where Mr. Dickinson became Deputy Managing Director for the business as a whole. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership