Cascadero appoints Edmond Bugos as VP, corporate finance
Mr. Bugos is an independent financial journalist, equity analyst, entrepreneur, former stockbroker, futures trader, and investment banking professional.
Mr. Bugos has co-founded several websites for the niche macro investor, and has worked with other financial media organizations in the US and Canada to provide investors with research on gold, currency and stock price trends.
He started his distinguished career as a stockbroker on Howe Street at one of Vancouver's leading brokerage firms during the nineties funding diamond and gold exploration.
In 2009, Mr. Bugos formed his own independent research company, PMER (Precious Metals Equity Research), which sells research and advisory services to broker-dealers, investment managers, and general providers of financial content.
Due to Mr. Bugos' extensive experience in venture capital markets, PMER also provides in depth consulting services to early stage and junior mining companies with respect to structuring and financing their activities. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM British Columbia
- Arak Resources appoints Jonathan Hykawy as director
- Arbutus Biopharma appoints Daniel Burgess as director
- International Lithium Corp. names CFO, announces further additions
- Asiamet Resources appoints Peter John Bird as CEO
- International Lithium Corp. names Maurice Brooks to board
More inside POST