Caroline Fellenius-Omnell new EVP, general counsel at Skanska
Ms. Fellenius-Omnell comes from a position as General Counsel at Tele2.
Previously Ms. Fellenius-Omnell has worked as General Counsel in different parts of Tetra Laval in Switzerland and France. She has also worked at Electrolux and as a lawyer for Skadden Arps and Mannheimer Swartling, in Brussels and Stockholm.
Ms. Fellenius-Omnell will succeed Ann-Marie Hedbeck who has decided to leave the company and move on after 16 years. She will remain in her present role until the last of December.
Ms. Fellenius-Omnell will take on her new position January 16 and at the same time become part of the Senior Executive Team for Skanska AB. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Sweden
- Kristina Franzén new CFO at Bilia
- Immunicum appoints Karin Hoogendoorn as head of CMC
- Kai Wärn proposed as new board member of AB Electrolux
- Even Frydenberg new president & CEO for Scandic
- Christine Lind new CEO of Medivir AB
More inside POST