Carnival plc names Helen Deeble to board of directors
Ms. Deeble, a seasoned executive with over 30 years of experience in retail, shipping, logistics and leisure travel, will serve in a non-executive capacity on Carnival Corporation's 10-member board of directors. She will also serve on the board-level Health, Environmental, Safety and Security Committee.
Since 2006, Ms. Deeble has been CEO of P&O Ferries Division Holdings Ltd., a pan-European shipping and logistics business, following stints as the company's chief operating officer and chief financial officer starting in 1998.
Prior to that, she was chief financial officer for Stena Line UK Ltd., a Swedish-owned ferry operator, and held several financial roles with the retailer Sears plc in the UK. Ms. Deeble has served as a non-executive director for the Port of London Authority and The Standard Club since 2014. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Florida
- RELM Wireless appoints Kyle Cerminara as chairman
- magicJack VocalTec appoints Don Carlos Bell III as CEO
- Roper Technologies appoints new executives
- Welbilt appoints Brian R. Gamache to board
- CSX Corporation appoints E. Hunter Harrison as CEO
More inside POST