Carnival Group Intl names Tsai Tson as executive director
Mr. Tsai has over 30 years of experience in hotel management.
Before joining the Group, he was a general manager of c from 1990 to 2000 and the chief executive officer of Golden Jaguar (China) Hotel Restaurant Group from 2004 to 2012.
He has been a director of Nanjing Milo Star Cultural Development Co., Ltd, a company quoted on National Equities Exchange and Quotations of the PRC since November 2015.
Mr. Tsai is the president of business management division of the Group.
Mr. Tsai holds a Diploma in Hotel Management from Les Roches International School of Hotel Management Switzerland. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM China
- Spi Energy appoints Qing Lu to board
- Road King Infrastructure appoints co-chairmen
- Baytacare Pharmaceutical nominates two directors
- Yum China appoints Jacky Lo as interim CFO
- Gridsum Holding appoints Ravi Sarathy as co-CFO
More inside POST