CarMax adds John Standley to board
Mr. Standley will serve on the Audit Committee. Mr. Standley is the chairman and chief executive officer of Rite Aid Corporation. He has served as CEO since 2010 and chairman of the board since 2012.
Mr. Standley was president of Rite Aid from 2008 until 2013 and its chief operating officer from 2008 until 2010. He previously served as CEO and as a director of Pathmark Stores from 2005 to 2007.
Mr. Standley first joined Rite Aid in December 1999, serving in a variety of roles during his original tenure, including chief financial officer, chief administrative officer and senior executive vice president. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- ComScore appoints five directors
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Shauna L. Robertson as SVP
- Old Point Financial Corporation appoints Jeffrey W. Farrar as CFO
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Bill Bien as SVP
- National Bankshares appoints F. Brad Denardo as new CEO
More inside POST