CarMax adds John Standley to board
Mr. Standley will serve on the Audit Committee. Mr. Standley is the chairman and chief executive officer of Rite Aid Corporation. He has served as CEO since 2010 and chairman of the board since 2012.
Mr. Standley was president of Rite Aid from 2008 until 2013 and its chief operating officer from 2008 until 2010. He previously served as CEO and as a director of Pathmark Stores from 2005 to 2007.
Mr. Standley first joined Rite Aid in December 1999, serving in a variety of roles during his original tenure, including chief financial officer, chief administrative officer and senior executive vice president. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Virginia
- Virginia Commonwealth Bank appoints Jim Sedlar as SVP
- Freddie Mac appoints Stacey Goodman as CIO
- Performance Food Group appoints Kimberly S. Grant as director
- Gannett appoints Matthew Barzun to board
- Lumber Liquidators appoints Lee Reeves as SVP
More inside POST