Carlyle Group names operating executive for consumer & retail group
Mr. Silverstein is retiring at year-end as Senior Partner and Managing Director at Boston Consulting Group. Mr. Silverstein will also continue to devote time to various roles outside of the firm.
Mr. Silverstein is an expert in consumer packaged goods and retail.
Mr. Silverstein joined BCG in 1980 and has been Senior Partner and Managing Director since 1993. He has advised the CEOs of multi-billion-dollar global companies and helped start and build BCG’s consumer practice, now its largest.
He received an MBA from Harvard Business School and an AB in economics and history from Brown University. He is a member of the Board of Directors of FTD Cos. Inc. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
- PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
- Manning & Napier appoints Kenneth Marvald to board
More inside POST
Carl Zeiss Meditec H1 revenues rise Earnings