Carlson Rezidor names David Oliver to lead development in Canada
Mr. Oliver returns to Carlson Rezidor, having previously served on the development team from 2003 to 2009.
Following his tenure with Carlson, Mr. Oliver was most recently senior vice president of asset management and capital planning for Dundee 360 Real Estate Corporation which has a portfolio of 5000+ luxury rooms of Fairmont and Hilton hotel assets across North America.
He has also held development positions with Wyndham Worldwide and Starwood Hotels in Canada.
Mr. Oliver holds a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas in tourism, hotel and casino management. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- AgriBank names new members of the board
- Image Sensing Systems promotes Chad Stelzig to permanent CEO
- Famous Dave's of America appoints non-executive chairman
- Hormel Foods announces personnel changes
- David Berg resigns from Rezidor board of directors
More inside POST