Carillion appoints Zafar Khan as finance director
Mr. Khan has held the role of Group Financial Controller at Carillion since 2013, having previously been Finance Director of our Al Futtaim Carillion joint venture in the UAE, after joining the Group in 2011.
Previously Mr. Khan was Chief Financial Officer at Associated British Ports Holdings.
He will take up the appointment in December 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
- Intercede appoints Helen Adams as CSO
- HomeServe appoints three directors
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
More inside POST
Ford confirms plan to cut 1,400 jobs Companies