Carillion appoints Zafar Khan as finance director
Mr. Khan has held the role of Group Financial Controller at Carillion since 2013, having previously been Finance Director of our Al Futtaim Carillion joint venture in the UAE, after joining the Group in 2011.
Previously Mr. Khan was Chief Financial Officer at Associated British Ports Holdings.
He will take up the appointment in December 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Micro Focus appoints Lawton Wehle Fitt as director
- Conviviality appoints Mark Moran as CFO
- James Latham appoints Paula Kerrigan as director
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
More inside POST