Carillion appoints Zafar Khan as finance director
Mr. Khan has held the role of Group Financial Controller at Carillion since 2013, having previously been Finance Director of our Al Futtaim Carillion joint venture in the UAE, after joining the Group in 2011.
Previously Mr. Khan was Chief Financial Officer at Associated British Ports Holdings.
He will take up the appointment in December 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
- Bluejay Mining appoints Peter Waugh as non-executive director
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
More inside POST
Time Inc. to cut 300 positions Companies