Cargill names Chuck Gitkin North America protein business CMO
Mr. Gitkin will also be a member of the Cargill Protein Group’s leadership team.
Previously, Mr. Gitkin was senior vice president of brands and marketing for Smithfield Foods, a major international pork products company. His experience also includes positions with McCain Foods, Unilever, Bristol-Meyers Squibb, Saks Fifth Avenue and Philip Morris.
Mr. Gitkin will leverage more than 25 years of experience, knowledge and capabilities in business-to-business and consumer marketing, market research and consumer insight, innovation, and retailing.
Mr. Gitkin earned his undergraduate degree from Tulane University, followed by a Master’s in Business Administration and International Business from New York University’s Stern School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Kansas
- Compass Minerals appoints Patrick Linehan as CFO
- YRC Worldwide appoints Jason T. Ringgenberg as CIO
- Compass Minerals adds Valdemar Fischer to its board
- Sprint names Néstor Cano COO
- Sprint appoints Rob Roy as chief digital officer
More inside POST
Iran Air, ATR sign plane purchase deal Companies