Carbon Energy announces CEO appointment
Mr. Parker is a well regarded executive with a 20 year history of significant contribution to junior resources companies, having held Chief Financial Officer and Managing Director roles in various unlisted and ASX listed resource companies, including those engaged in the energy business.
Mr. Parker has had significant experience in the management of Joint Ventures through CH4 Gas, Arrow Energy, Panax Geothermal, Inova Resources, Discovery Metals and Unity Mining across Australia, India, China, Indonesia, Botswana and Vietnam.
Mr. Parker is a Chartered Accountant by profession. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Harvest Minerals appoints Jack James as non-executive director
- BHP Billiton appoints Ken MacKenzie as chairman
- Oilex appoints Paul Haywood as director
- ThinkSmart appoints Gerald Grimes as CEO
- Amcor appoints Michael Zacka as CCO
More inside POST