Capstone Turbine appoints Yon Yoon Jorden as director
Ms. Jorden is a current director for Maxwell Technologies; Methodist Health System; Dallas Symphony Association, and the World Affairs Council of Dallas–Fort Worth.
Previously, Ms. Jorden served as a director for Magnatek, Inc.; U.S. Oncology, and BioScrip.
During an impressive business career spanning more than 25 years, Ms. Jorden has held the CFO position of four publicly traded companies, most recently as Executive Vice President (EVP) and CFO of Advance PCS.
She previously served in the position of EVP and CFO of Informix Corporation.
Before joining Informix Corporation, she worked for Oxford Health Plans, Inc. as its Senior Vice President and CFO. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST