Capita director Paul Bowtell to step down
Mr. Bowtell was appointed to Board in June 2010. He is Chartered Accountant with extensive experience across the UK retail sector.
Mr. Bowtell was on the Board of Tui Travel as Chief Financial Officer and also on the Board of First Choice Holidays and SThree. Other senior positions he held were with British Gas, WHSmith and Forte.
Mr. Bowtell is Chief Financial Officer of Gala Coral Group and will be the CFO of Ladbrokes Coral Plc following the merger in 2016. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Virgin Money Holdings to appoint Amy Stirling to board
- Bovis Homes appoints Mike Stansfield as director
- Flybe Group promotes Ian Milne to permanent CFO
- Pennant International Group appoints Joseph Clements to board
- Capita appoints Jonathan Lewis as CEO
More inside POST