Capita appoints Matthew Lester as director
Mr. Lester will be appointed to the Nomination, Remuneration and Audit and Risk Committees on joining the Board. He will also be appointed as Chair of the Audit and Risk Committee once Paul Bowtell steps down from the Board on 31 May 2017.
Mr. Lester is a Chartered Accountant with over 20 years of experience in senior finance roles.
He is currently the Group Chief Financial Officer of Royal Mail plc and a Non-Executive Director of Man Group plc, where he is Chair of the Audit Committee.
Prior to his current roles, Mr. Lester was Group CFO at ICAP plc, Group Finance Controller and Treasurer at Diageo plc and started his career in various corporate finance roles. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
- CPPGroup appoints Oliver Laird as CFO
- Victrex appoints Jakob Sigurdsson as CEO
- Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
More inside POST