Capita appoints Ian Powell as chairman designate
Until end of June 2016, Mr. Powell was Chairman and Senior Partner of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC) UK. He was also a member of the team which leads the international network of PwC firms.
He also led the EMEA cluster of the PwC network, which spans over 90 territories across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Mr. Powell will succeed Martin Bolland as Non-Executive Chairman on January 1, 2017.
Mr. Bolland was appointed to Board in March 2008. He is a Chartered Accountant with BA from Cambridge.
Previously he has held senior operational positions within Lonrho Group and he was a founding partner at Alchemy Partners. He is Senior Adviser to Alchemy Partners and Chairman of MXC Capital Advisory Board. Mr. Bolland is a Chair of Nomination Committee. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
- Braemar Shipping Services appoints Lesley Watkins as director
- Essentra appoints two directors
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
More inside POST