Cantel Medical promotes Seth M. Yellin to EVP
Most recently, Mr. Yellin served as the company's senior vice president, corporate development.
Mr. Yellin joined Cantel Medical in April, 2012 as Vice President, Corporate Development.
He received a BA from Princeton University and an MBA from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Celldex changes management team
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark I. Froimson to board
- CytoSorbents appoints Eric G. Mortensen as CMO
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals appoints Pete A. Meyers as CFO
- pdvWireless appoints Mark Hennessy to board
More inside POST
Fast job, well done. Is there such a thing? Leadership