Canadian Pacific Railway adds Jane L. Peverett to board
Ms. Peverett is a member of the Board of Directors of Hydro One Ltd., Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC), Northwest Natural Gas Company and Encana Corp.
Ms. Peverett most recently served as President and Chief Executive Officer from 2005 to 2009 and Chief Financial Officer from 2003 to 2005 of British Columbia Transmission Corporation.
She was the chief executive officer of Union Gas Ltd. from 2001 to 2003.
Ms. Peverett is an Executive Committee Member for the Institute of Corporate Directors, BC Chapter and a Fellow of the Society of Management Accountants.
Ms. Peverett holds a Bachelor of Commerce from McMaster University, an MBA from Queen's University and is a Certified Management Accountant. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Alberta
- Zenith Energy appoints Saadallah Al-Fathi as director
- GrowMax Resources appoints Lloyd Wiggins as CFO
- Trinidad Drilling appoints Brent Conway as CEO
- Bellatrix appoints Brent Eshleman CEO
- Doug Baker resigns as member of Bellatrix board
More inside POST