Campbell Soup controller William O’Shea to retire
Mr. O’Shea joined the company in 1996.
Since joining Campbell as Controller, U.S. Soup, Mr. O’Shea has held a diverse range of leadership roles including Vice President, Finance, U.S. Grocery; Vice President and Treasurer; Vice President, Finance and Strategy, North America Soup, Sauces and Beverages; and Vice President, Finance Operations.
Before joining Campbell, Mr. O’Shea held positions of increasing seniority with Scott Paper Company, including Assistant Treasurer, Europe; and Vice President, Finance, Worldwide Consumer Business.
He earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Towson University and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Virginia Darden School of Business. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM New Jersey
- Campbell Soup Company appoints Fabiola R. Arredondo to board
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals names Richard A. Edlin to board
- Tom Gebhardt chairman and CEO of Panasonic Corp. of North America
- Celgene Corporation COO Jacqualyn Fouse to retire
- Innophos appoints Kim Ann Mink as chairman of the board
More inside POST