Cambridge Bancorp appoints Michael F. Carotenuto as CFO
Mr. Carotenuto most recently served as Senior Vice President, Director of Treasury and Internal Reporting at Belmont Savings Bank since 2011.
Mr. Carotenuto worked at People’s United Financial as an Accounting Policies Advisor and was on the Risk Advisory Services staff at Ernst & Young,.
He is a certified public accountant and graduate of Bryant University where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- bluebird bio appoints Mary Lynne Hedley to board
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
More inside POST
Jaguar cars to go electric from 2020 Companies