Cambridge Bancorp appoints Michael F. Carotenuto as CFO
Mr. Carotenuto most recently served as Senior Vice President, Director of Treasury and Internal Reporting at Belmont Savings Bank since 2011.
Mr. Carotenuto worked at People’s United Financial as an Accounting Policies Advisor and was on the Risk Advisory Services staff at Ernst & Young,.
He is a certified public accountant and graduate of Bryant University where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
- InVivo Therapeutics appoints Richard Toselli as CMO
More inside POST
How to define salary levels in your company Leadership