Cambridge Bancorp appoints Michael F. Carotenuto as CFO
Mr. Carotenuto most recently served as Senior Vice President, Director of Treasury and Internal Reporting at Belmont Savings Bank since 2011.
Mr. Carotenuto worked at People’s United Financial as an Accounting Policies Advisor and was on the Risk Advisory Services staff at Ernst & Young,.
He is a certified public accountant and graduate of Bryant University where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Staples appoints Michelle Bottomley as CMO
- Callon Petroleum names CEO, chairman
- Akebia Therapeutics appoints Rita Jain as SVP and CMO
- Dunkin' Brands Group appoints Linda Boff to board
- BayCoast Bank appoints Matthew Flanagan as vice president
More inside POST