Cambridge Bancorp appoints Michael F. Carotenuto as CFO
Mr. Carotenuto most recently served as Senior Vice President, Director of Treasury and Internal Reporting at Belmont Savings Bank since 2011.
Mr. Carotenuto worked at People’s United Financial as an Accounting Policies Advisor and was on the Risk Advisory Services staff at Ernst & Young,.
He is a certified public accountant and graduate of Bryant University where he earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Pegasystems appoints Matt Cushing as vice president
- Akcea Therapeutics appoints three to board
- Silicon Therapeutics appoints Woody Sherman as CSO
- Dunkin' Brands Group CFO Paul Carbone to leave
- Abpro appoints Gavin MacBeath as CSO
More inside POST