Calumet Specialty Products Partners names CFO
Mr. Griffin brings with him over 30 years of industry experience where he has served in executive management roles for a number of high profile energy-related corporations.
Mr. Griffin joins Calumet from Energy XXI, a publicly listed energy E&P company where he was one of the three founders and also served as Chief Financial Officer from 2005 to 2014.
Throughout his tenure with Energy XXI, Mr. Griffin employed his extensive background in debt refinancing and capital markets solutions to oversee the refinancing of the firm's capital structure and numerous growth-oriented acquisitions.
Prior to joining Energy XXI, he served as CFO at Alon USA, a refining and marketing company, and as CFO of InterGen North America, a joint venture between RDS Shell and Bechtel.
Mr. Griffin began his career as an investment banker, working for both BT Securities and UBS. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Indiana
- Baldwin & Lyons adds LoriAnn V. Lowery-Biggers to board
- Allison Transmission appoints David S. Graziosi as CEO
- NiSource appoints Eric L. Butler to board
- CNO Financial Group appoints Gary Bhojwani as CEO
- Eli Lilly and Company appoints Leigh Ann Pusey as SVP
More inside POST