Callon Petroleum names Gary A. Newberr as COO
Mr. Newberry joined the Company on April 1, 2010. Prior to that time he held management positions over production and drilling operations in the Mid-continent, Rockies, Alaska and the Permian Basin including Worldwide Operations Manager for Marathon Oil.
Mr. Newberry retired from Marathon Oil Company after 33 years of service.
He graduated from Marietta College in 1977 with a B.S. degree in Petroleum Engineering.
Joseph C. Gatto, Jr. was appointed President, in addition to his current role as Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer.
Mr. Gatto joined the Company on April 2, 2012 as the Senior Vice President of Corporate Finance before being promoted into his current roles, and has had a long-standing relationship with the Company acting as an outside advisor on financing and strategic assignments.
Mr. Gatto has also served as a Managing Director with both Merrill Lynch & Co. and Barclays Capital.
He graduated with a B.S. from Cornell University and received his M.B.A. from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Haemonetics Corporation appoints Robert E. Abernathy to board
- Tetraphase Pharma appoints Kamalam Unninayar as CFO
- Boston Biomedical appoints Edgar Braendle as vice president
- Analogic Corporation appoints Joseph Whitters to board
- Eleven Biotherapeutics appoints Richard F. Fitzgerald as interim CFO
More inside POST
Good reputation can be bad for business Leadership