Callidus Software appoints Nina Richardson to board
Ms. Richardson has over 30 years of experience ranging from start-up environments to multi-billion dollar corporations.
Most recently, Ms. Richardson served as the Chief Operating Officer at GoPro.
Previously, she held a variety of executive positions at Flex, a global electronics manufacturing services provider, including business unit VP and General Manager.
Ms. Richardson holds a BS in Industrial Engineering from Purdue University and an Executive MBA from Pepperdine. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST