Callidus Software appoints Nina Richardson to board
Ms. Richardson has over 30 years of experience ranging from start-up environments to multi-billion dollar corporations.
Most recently, Ms. Richardson served as the Chief Operating Officer at GoPro.
Previously, she held a variety of executive positions at Flex, a global electronics manufacturing services provider, including business unit VP and General Manager.
Ms. Richardson holds a BS in Industrial Engineering from Purdue University and an Executive MBA from Pepperdine. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Ligand Pharmaceuticals appoints Nancy Ryan Gray to board
- Inseego appoints Stephen Smith as CFO
- Andy Page joins Livongo Health as CFO
- Hudson Pacific Properties adds Andrea Wong to board
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
More inside POST