Callidus Software appoints Nina Richardson to board
Ms. Richardson has over 30 years of experience ranging from start-up environments to multi-billion dollar corporations.
Most recently, Ms. Richardson served as the Chief Operating Officer at GoPro.
Previously, she held a variety of executive positions at Flex, a global electronics manufacturing services provider, including business unit VP and General Manager.
Ms. Richardson holds a BS in Industrial Engineering from Purdue University and an Executive MBA from Pepperdine. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals appoints Mark R. Bamforth to boards
- Endologix appoints John Onopchenko as COO
- Depomed appoints Santosh J. Vetticaden as CSO
- Wells Fargo names Michael Roemer as chief compliance officer
- ARMO BioSciences appoints Joseph Leveque as CMO
More inside POST