Callidus Software appoints James White to board
Mr. White is a veteran executive with a proven track record with the world's leading companies. He is the former chairman, president and CEO of Jamba Inc..
During Mr. White's seven year tenure, Jamba accelerated growth globally and grew to nearly 900 restaurants.
Mr. White currently serves on the boards of directors of DeVry Education Group, Panera Bread and is board chairman at Daymon Worldwide.
He previously held senior executive roles at Safeway Stores, the Gillette Company and Nestle Purina.
He started his career at the Coca-Cola Company. At Safeway, he was the top private brands executive and received broad recognition and several awards for innovative branding. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
- MannKind appoints Steven Binder as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Karen Bernstein to board
More inside POST
Perrigo Q1 net income $72 million Earnings