Callidus Software appoints James White to board
Mr. White is a veteran executive with a proven track record with the world's leading companies. He is the former chairman, president and CEO of Jamba Inc..
During Mr. White's seven year tenure, Jamba accelerated growth globally and grew to nearly 900 restaurants.
Mr. White currently serves on the boards of directors of DeVry Education Group, Panera Bread and is board chairman at Daymon Worldwide.
He previously held senior executive roles at Safeway Stores, the Gillette Company and Nestle Purina.
He started his career at the Coca-Cola Company. At Safeway, he was the top private brands executive and received broad recognition and several awards for innovative branding. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST