Callidus Software appoints James White to board
Mr. White is a veteran executive with a proven track record with the world's leading companies. He is the former chairman, president and CEO of Jamba Inc..
During Mr. White's seven year tenure, Jamba accelerated growth globally and grew to nearly 900 restaurants.
Mr. White currently serves on the boards of directors of DeVry Education Group, Panera Bread and is board chairman at Daymon Worldwide.
He previously held senior executive roles at Safeway Stores, the Gillette Company and Nestle Purina.
He started his career at the Coca-Cola Company. At Safeway, he was the top private brands executive and received broad recognition and several awards for innovative branding. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Reed's appoints Stefan Freeman as interim CEO
- Heron Therapeutics appoints Robert E. Hoffman as CFO
- Penumbra appoints Bridget O'Rourke to board
- Adverum Biotechnologies adds Richard N. Spivey to board
- Lombard Medical appoints Kurt Lemvigh as CEO
More inside POST
Leaders who can read the crowd do better Leadership
Connect the boards and get bigger salary Leadership