Calithera appoints Suzy Jones to board of directors
Ms. Jones is currently Founder and Managing Partner of DNA Ink, a boutique life sciences advisory firm.
Prior to founding DNA Ink, Ms. Jones spent 20 years at Genentech in various roles in immunology research, product development managing cross functional teams for Rituxan and Avastin, and business development where she was Head of Non-Oncology Licensing and later Interim Head of Partnering and Head of Business Development.
In 2010, she was named by Black Health Magazine as one of the, “Top 25 Most Influential African Americans in Healthcare, Medicine, Pharmaceutical and Food Industries.”
Ms. Jones serves as a member of the board of directors of Patrys, an ASX listed Australian biotechnology company.
She received a degree in Biology from University of California, Santa Cruz. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- NuVasive appoints Rajesh J. Asarpota as CFO
- Sanmina appoints David Anderson as CFO
- RPX Corporation appoints Marty Roberts to board
- Pfenex appoints Evert Schimmelpennink as CEO
- Aqua Metals appoints Mark Weinswig as CFO
More inside POST