Calithera appoints Suzy Jones to board of directors
Ms. Jones is currently Founder and Managing Partner of DNA Ink, a boutique life sciences advisory firm.
Prior to founding DNA Ink, Ms. Jones spent 20 years at Genentech in various roles in immunology research, product development managing cross functional teams for Rituxan and Avastin, and business development where she was Head of Non-Oncology Licensing and later Interim Head of Partnering and Head of Business Development.
In 2010, she was named by Black Health Magazine as one of the, “Top 25 Most Influential African Americans in Healthcare, Medicine, Pharmaceutical and Food Industries.”
Ms. Jones serves as a member of the board of directors of Patrys, an ASX listed Australian biotechnology company.
She received a degree in Biology from University of California, Santa Cruz. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
- Audentes Therapeutics appoints John T. Gray as SVP
- Natera appoints Gail Marcus to board
More inside POST